This Forum will examine the challenges that rural communities face in enhancing the benefits of mobile telephony, and look at some examples of interesting initiatives and good outcomes from around the globe.
Subject Matter experts include:
- Pete Cranston, ICT and New Media in Development Consultant
- Jawahar Kanjilal, Global Head of Emerging Market Services, Services & Software, Nokia
- Christian Kreutz, Consultant, Knowledge Activist
- AHM Sultanur Reza, Additional General Manager and Head, Community Information Center, Grameenphone Ltd.
- Luca Servo, Communication for Development Consultant, Research and Extension Division, Food and Agriculture Organization
- Nigel Scott, Gamos
Charlotte Masiello-Riome, Communications Expert and e-Agriculture.org Coordinator
Michael Riggs, Information Management Specialist for the Asia-Pacific region, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Register on the e-agriculture platform, if you haven’t already done so. Go to http://www.e-agriculture.org/regform.html