Just search the tag in your favorite search engine, or use it in any of the web2 applications that were used by the organizers and several participants at the event (Flickr, Feedburner, Slideshare, Delicious, etc.) and you'll find loads of great information from presenters' slides to commentary from the audiences.
For those who prefer a more direct approach, here is a list of resources kindly provided by Peter Ballantyne and the Euforic web 2 team:
- general news feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/aginfo8
- some stories: http://iaald.blogspot.com/search/label/aginfo8
- some photos: http://www.flickr.com/groups/749287@N20/
- some presentations: http://www.slideshare.net/tag/aginfo8
- some video interviews: http://iaald.blip.tv/
- everything bookmarked together at http://delicious.com/tag/aginfo8
My congratulations to the three organizations as well as the hosts in Japan for an excellent job in organizing this event and providing an opportunity for sharing and learning. As a final note, the next IAALD meeting will be in Montepellier, France in 2010.